Dealing with all the invoicing and daily running of a busy pest control office.
Mum of two Sue has been part of the team for about two years now and hobbies include going out for lunch and watching Eastenders .
What does being BS EN 16636 audited mean?
Having passed a BS EN16636 audit means a pest control company:
- Is part of the first common standard for pest management operators
- Has been measured against a European benchmark for pest management
- Is independently assessed by a third-party body
- Is working to an internationally recognised, professional standard
- Is regularly assessed to the standard on an 18-month cycle.
The guy most of you will see in the field with over 15 years in the pest control industry helping you to fix any pest problems
Started out with Igrox Pest Management until they were brought out becoming a Team Leader and Inspector then spending a couple of years with Rentakil as a Manager .
Call us now for a quick response to you pest problem. 01473 402654